Getting out of debt is not an easy task. It could take a long time.
It also takes faith, belief, and encouragement.
So here are 15 motivational money quotes to help get you out of debt.
I would love it if you would share your favorite to Pinterest!
1. If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough.
2. A budget is telling your money where t go instead of wondering where it went.
3. Even the smallest steps still move us forward.
4. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.
5. Being in control of your finances is a great stress reliever. Chose to take control.
6. If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.
7. I will use money to benefit my life and the lives of others.
8. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
9. If you can’t pay cash, then you can’t afford it. Step away.
10. Don’t think of saving money as a punishment. Think of saving money as a lifestyle change and a means to freedom.
11. Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship.
12. Being debt free comes down to how bad you really want it.
13. It’s not your salary that makes you rich, it’s your spending habits.
14. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
15. The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket.